Julmarknad at the American Swedish Institute ~ our *virtual* return!
We are honored to be one of 33 selected handcraft businesses to participate in *VIRTUAL* Julmarknad 2020 at The American Swedish Institute!
*Join us for the Virtual Julmarknad Artist Panel, December 5, 11:00-11:30 am.
- Join us on Zoom to say hej to us from our home studio!
- Learn more about our work and process.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what it is like for us, and other small handcraft businesses, to operate in 2020.
- Listen in as conversations unfold across craft disciplines.
- An opportunity to feel like you had a chance to meet us in person, just like any other Julmarknad!
REGISTER for the VIRTUAL JULMARKNAD ARTIST PANEL: Click Here
AND there is more...
Julmarknad + äventyr Dates & Opportunities for YOU:
- October 28: Julmarknad Webpage goes LIVE!
- December 5*: Julmarknad Day VIRTUAL Shop Panels!
- December 5 & 6: Virtual Shopping Appointments Available [additional availability starting October 28]! (details below)
- December 12 & 13: Julmarknad Purchase Pickup: Combine your Julmarknad sales and pick them all up together! Pick up will be available Saturday, December 12 and Sunday, December 13, 10 am-5 pm at ASI.
Virtual Shopping Appointments
- We are offering Virtual Shopping Appointments specifically for Julmarknad Shoppers on the Weekend of December 5 & 6.
- Additionally, we are offering Virtual Shopping Appointments for the Holiday Season on Wednesdays starting October 28.
- If you do not see a time you want, e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org), or DM us on Instagram and we would be happy to set up a time that works for you beyond our normal availability.
*EXCLUSIVE 2020 JULMARKNAD SWEDISH HEART ORNAMENTS FOR SALE!*
Inspired by the American Swedish Institute's call to help fill their lobby with Hearts, for Julmarknad 2020, we wanted to make a heart for you.
Basket Hearts are an important Swedish symbol, and now we have all come to know hearts during this pandemic as a symbol of hope placed in our windows for our friends and neighbors to see.
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you *virtually*! ~ DeAnn & Kurt