We (DeAnn & Kurt, Owners and avid gravel cyclists), designed The Gräventyr Bar Bag to specifically meet the needs of a gravel rider who rides for leisure, adventure, and at events. Additionally, we know from first-hand experience this handlebar bag works just as well for your urban cycling adventures.
- The Gräventyr Bar Bag is designed to partner with our Seat Rollio Underseat Bag, because sometimes you need to bring more with when you ride gravel.
- This bag is compact with all the pockets for all the needs: specifically ~ your phone, 2 gravel tubes, 2 CO2 cartridges, tire levers, multi-tool, master link combo pliers, and a little something extra (chapstick anyone?).
- Detachable and adjustable velcro handlebar straps designed specifically to give you some leeway on your bars.
- Additional attachment point strap at back bottom of bag loops around your head tube and cinches tight with a cord lock for added bag stability.
- We chose 1000 Denier Nylon material, as opposed to our standard Cotton Duck, because Gräventyr bags need to stand up to a bit more dirt, tougher use and cleaning.
- We also did away with using plastic structure material in this bag so that it can contour to your cockpit zone.
"Loving the bag... This is how we äventyr." ~ Cody and Nash
"Just what I needed, something exciting and that little push of inspiration to keep me moving until we can all go play gravel next spring!! Thanks äventyr for delivering my awesome new gravel bag… Love the bag, such amazing quality and work!!!" ~ Sophie.
Small Batch Production
Designed in Minneapolis, MN USA by äventyr
Handcrafted in Minneapolis, MN USA by DeAnn, Owner + Creative Director + Sewer at äventyr
Dimensions Closed and filled (approximate): 9.5 x 3.5 x 4 in. (l x w x h)
*tools pictured not included with purchase
- Exterior: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Front Tool Pocket: 840 Denier Coated Ballistic Nylon with Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Interior: 420 Denier 100% Nylon with Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 100% Nylon Straps with velcro
- 100% Nylon Cord with plastic cord lock
- YKK Nylon Zipper and Metal Zipper pull (with added nylon pull cord).
Care: Wipe clean with a damp white cloth.
*If you are afraid of any abrasion on your frame, we recommend you purchase frame saver tape from your local bike shop.