The Seat Rollio underseat tool roll
Equally at home rolling in the city or far, far away from the city. The Seat Rollio is an underseat tool roll for the essential items it is always smart to take with you on a ride: C02 cartridges, tire levers, a hex key/multi-tool set, maybe even a small snack.
We designed The Seat Rollio to our high standards, and tested it extensively throughout a Minnesota Winter and at the ultimate gravel cycling event ~ The Mid South (Formerly Land Run 100).
- Two-tone external fabric combination: takes the dirt, and allows for wiping it off. We chose a vinyl called Trexx for the back half of The Seat Rollio, where rolls often see the most debris kick up.
- Seat rail sleeve (made of Trexx vinyl): protects your seat rails from nylon rub.
- A second stabilizing point on the strap.
- Curved buckle (still a trusted Duraflex® Weinerlock ).
- Preset Seat Rail strap: We specifically set the rail strap length to fit snuggly on most rails. You should have to do little to no adjusting on the strap. (*Note: Initially installing the buckle and rail sleeve over the rails under your seat can be a bit fussy, as it can be with most seat rolls ~but trust us it fits and it will work).
- Snap closure: assists in roll closure and keeps the roll closed
- 1000 Denier Nylon: we chose this material, as opposed to our standard Cotton Duck, because The Seat Rollio needs to stand up to a bit more dirt and cleaning.
Designed in Minneapolis, MN USA by äventyr
Handcrafted in Minneapolis, MN USA by DeAnn, Owner + Creative Director + Sewer at äventyr.
Dimensions Closed and filled (approximate): 5 x 3 x 2.5 in. (l x w x h) [accommodates tool levers, two CO2 cartridges, a hex/multi tool]
*tool set pictured in roll is not included with purchase
- Exterior: 1000 Denier Nylon and Trexx Vinyl
- Interior: 420 Denier 100% Nylon with Durable Water Repellent Finish and 100 Denier Nylon
- 100% Nylon Straps
- Duraflex® Acetal Side Release Buckle
- Nickel Snap
Care: Wipe clean with a damp white cloth.