äventyr donates annually on Give to the Max Day in Minnesota to charitable organizations in our community that align with our brand and beliefs. Donation recipients are chosen by company owners, DeAnn and Kurt, on behalf of äventyr customers who have made purchases with us during the calendar year.
- Grow a Young Black Farmer in Minnesota. February 2021 donation with matching funds from Mill City Farmers Market.
- Secondhand Hounds Kentucky Rescue Sponsorship of Genie. July 2021
- Continued commitment on Give to the Max Day 2021 to the Constellation Fund.
- On November 12, 2020, the Ann Bancroft Foundation was named one of our 2020 recipients.
- On June 1, 2020, we pre-named one of our 2020 recipients: Constellation Fund.
- Mill City Farmers Market Farmer Relief Fund: äventyr was a virtual vendor at the MCFM during the 2020 Summer Season. Due to Covid-19, we chose to donate a portion of our sales of Face Coverings to the Mill City Farmers Market Farmer Relief Fund through Oct. 1.
Previous Donation Recipients: