äventyr donates annually on Give to the Max Day in Minnesota to charitable organizations in our community that align with our brand and beliefs. Donation recipients are chosen by company owners, DeAnn and Kurt, on behalf of äventyr customers who have made purchases with us during the calendar year.
- Planned Parenthood. We are a Women Owned/Women Made/Women Led business. We 100% believe in Women's Rights as equal citizens and over their bodies. Donation made June 25, 2022.
- The Constellation Fund. This will be our third year donating to The Constellation Fund. It is important for us to know that your dollars, and ours, are being used effectively thanks to the work of The Constellation Fund in our community.
- Additional recipients to be named at a later date.
- Grow a Young Black Farmer in Minnesota. February 2021 donation with matching funds from Mill City Farmers Market.
- Secondhand Hounds Kentucky Rescue Sponsorship of Genie. July 2021
- Continued commitment on Give to the Max Day 2021 to the Constellation Fund.
- The Trust for Public Land. We are excited by the good work TPL continues to do, especially it's recent recognition that data driven information is important to it's success. Read more here.
- The Constellation Fund. Once again we are proud to support the data driven work The Constellation Fund does, and it's role in being a leader in ensuring dollars given produce effective results.
- On November 12, 2020, the Ann Bancroft Foundation was named one of our 2020 recipients.
- On June 1, 2020, we pre-named one of our 2020 recipients: Constellation Fund.
- Mill City Farmers Market Farmer Relief Fund: äventyr was a virtual vendor at the MCFM during the 2020 Summer Season. Due to Covid-19, we chose to donate a portion of our sales of Face Coverings to the Mill City Farmers Market Farmer Relief Fund through Oct. 1.
Previous Donation Recipients: